ProLight + Sound Guangzhou 2018
Booth number: 2.2-C28
Date: 10-13 May 2018
Add: Area A, China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China
The 74th China Educational Equipment Industry Exhibition
Booth number: Hall 15, 6-13
Date: 11-13 May 2018
Add: No. 88, East Section of Fuzhou Road, Tianfu New District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province China (Western China International Expo City)
PALM EXPO China
Booth number: Hall 3, 3111
Date: 23-25 Aug 2018
Add: China National Conference Center (CNCC), Beijing
ProLight+Sound Shanghai 2018
Booth number: N2-D16
Date: 10-13 Oct 2018
Add: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Integrated Systems Russia (ISR 2018)
Booth number: A-48
Date: 24-26 Oct 2018
Add: Pavilion Forum, Expo Centre, Moscow, Russia
No cabling is needed for the wireless voting system. It is suitable for meetings without pre-assigned seating arrangements or for temporary systems. With its advanced technology, stability and reliability, the HTDZ wireless voting system has been used successfully in many applications.
Wireless Voting Processor HT-WB8800
1.Built-in digital voting CPU.
2. It supports 2000 voting units at most in one system.
3. In combination with the corresponding software modules, multiform voting can be implemented:
a. Voting function (yes, no, abstain)
b. Electing function (single-ballot and multiple-ballot)
c. Scoring (100, 75, 50, 25, 0)
4. The count results are automatic, within 1 second after ballot.
5. The wireless voting processor of the wireless voting system can communicate with the equipment by RJ45 interface.
Wireless Voting Unit HT-WD8800A
1. The wireless voting system wireless voting unit offers FHSS: 64 selectable channels
2. It offers telecommunications ways of wireless telecommunication, confidentiality agreement, and multiple proofreading.
3. It has ad graphic LCD bilingual display.
5. The wireless voting system wireless voting unit has real-time battery level display and a lower battery beep alarm.
6. It offers transmitting power consumption of < 10mw.
7. Signal display: Signal level display while communication.
8. It offers key press sign-in.
9. The wireless voting system wireless voting unit offers two voting ways: First key-press or last key-press.
Wireless Voting Signal Station HT-WA8800J
Use for connecting the wireless voting processor to transmit and receive signal.
Wireless Voting Unit Charger Case HT-WG8800
1. The wireless voting unit charger case is used for charging voting units.
2. It offers high efficiency switch mode.
3. The input voltage is AC110V/240V, 50Hz~60Hz.
4. The wireless voting unit charger case charges 32 pieces of voting unit per charging.
5. Its dimensions are 620mmx370mmx210mm.
As a professional wireless voting system manufacturer based in China, we not only provide voting system, but also offer IR language distribution system, microphone equipment, digital video conference system, and so on.
HaiTian Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Add.: Dong An Industrial Park, Enping City, Guangdong Province, China
Post Code: 529400
Dannie Leung: +86-13631893131
Grant Fung: +86-13929093277
Carl Shum: +86-13828095878